Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Today's Results

Current Roll $5531

Pocket kings cracked 3 times today, twice by poket Aces. Only time I got aces, they were cracked by a two outer from A9o. Still posted an acceptable win for the day.

Got called down by 9 high today. Good thing he never bet, because I would have probably tossed my king high. Why do people do this to themselves, at least bluff!

Hand of the day: The thing about suited connectors is that the board can hit multiple people very hard. You'll often see two pair vs a straight, or strong draws. This is one of my least favorite positions to be in, I flop top two but there are three cards to a straight. I know I have to push this to make the drawers pay, but I may be the one on the draw. Folded to me on the button with KQs, I raise and the blinds call. Flop is KQJ two suited. BB bets, I raise, SB 3 bets, BB caps and I strongly consider folding but I call. Of course the SB has AT and the BB has T9. I think if the turn was raised I would have tossed it for two big bets, but I chased the whole way. I think if more people were in I could have tossed it on the flop, but with only three people contesting a pot, people get far more aggressive and it's tougher to get an accurate read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home