Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Hand of the Day

Here's the hand of the day. I raked in the biggest hand in a while and I'm rather surprised it wasn't a bit bigger. I'm in the cutoff with TT. The table was fairly tight for a 2-4 table.

MP calls, I raise, BB calls and MP re-raises! I was completely confused because limp re-raising is VERY rare in 2-4 and I can't recall seeing it done in MP on a table that very so aggressive preflop. I just call along with the BB. Flop is QT4. BB checks, MP bets and I raise, everyone calls and I'm rather surprised that I'm not reraised. Turn is a Q for QT4 (Q). MP bets and I raise, BB cold calls and MP calls. MP I'm sure has a Q (Mabye AQ?) and the BB could have anything as far as I know. But if he had AQ, I'm surprised he didn't pop me back, what does he think I have?

Anyways, river is a T for QT4 (Q) (T). The 3 of us cap it and the MP has AQ and BB has Q9. I rake in a $104 pot. I'm a little disapointed that neither of them showed more aggression, but plenty happy a ten came instead of a 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home