Monday, October 04, 2004

Update

Current Roll: $6070

If anyone wants to contact me, my email is propokergrad@gmail.com

Sorry it's been so long for me to update my blog. I've barely had time to get drunk, much less play and blog on poker. It seems my rut has run it's course. My last few days were some of my best, and my roll also beneffited from a reload bonus.

I Had a proverbial ATM sitting at my table today. He would repeatedly reraise preflop with any connectors, and would not fold no matter what. Needless to say I started capping it with him with any two cards worth raising, and he paid me off in spades. One hand he called me down with ten high, a few hands later he called me down with 3rd pair, which he had rivered.

When I started this blog, I had the lofty goal of earning $1K a week at poker. It is clear that this goal was too high; time constraints and a terrible week have prevented me from continuing to achieve this goal. That being said, I'm reasonably happy with my progress. Mabye I haven't hit the long run yet, but I think I've shown the possibility of earning a fairly comfortable living playing low stakes part time poker online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home